It is with great pleasure and pride that we announce one of our latest endeavors with global shoe retailer and deliverer of happiness Zappos. Beautify Earth recently joined forces with Zappos to source local artists on a nationwide mural tour of the ten core values of Zappos into their artwork across America. The ten cities across the US chosen for this first of its kind mural unveiling are in Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Philadelphia, San Diego and San Francisco. An 11th and final mural will then be revealed in Las Vegas, the Zappos global city headquarters by the local Zappos team.
For Zappos, this project is part of their larger mission in conjunction with the Downtown Project which is an effort to restore the culture and well being of downtown Las Vegas. Zappos together with Beautify Earth understand that bringing beauty to the community stimulates local economies, uplifts community spirit, and inspires the human soul. BE was chosen for this multi-city project based on our impactful global mission to eliminate urban blight by empowering the world’s artists and educating our landowners of the positive impact that art creates. Most of the world’s walls need this attention and a million walls later we’ll create a happier, more inspired planet.
The 10 core values of Zappos which help to define their unique culture are listed below alongside their respective city & artist:
- Deliver WOW Through Service / Miami / Angelino
- Embrace and Drive Change / Baltimore / Cory Stowers
- Create Fun and A Little Weirdness / Austin / Jade DMZL
- Be Adventurous, Creative, and Open-Minded / Los Angeles / David Gilmore
- Pursue Growth and Learning / San Francisco / Amanda Lynn
- Build Open and Honest Relationships With Communication / Boston / Zach Nolin
- Build a Positive Team and Family Spirit / Philadelphia / Chroma Dolls
- Do More With Less / Chicago / Matthew Hoffman
- Be Passionate and Determined / New York / Gaia
- Be Humble / San Diego / Trek Kelly
The murals will be painted during May and June with the official launch release of all walls in July. The artists will also partake in a special ceremony honoring their artwork at the Life is Beautiful Festival, which takes place the weekend of September 23-25 in Las Vegas.
If you are a business owner interested in becoming a global partner with Beautify Earth, we’d love to hear from you. Please view more information on our website. Together we can make a difference to bring light, color, love and happiness to a wall (and neighborhood) near you!
PS – I hope you are enjoying the first days of summer and love the sneak peeks of our work in Baltimore, Chicago, Miami and New York.